Sharon Dowell brings out the beauty in everything she sees. This morning Sharon shared her experiences as an artist, as well as the journey to get there. Such a powerful event!
The group began by sharing how they each get into "Creative Flow." Some responses were:
- Find Your Magic Hours - When during the day you are most creative. Then, show up consistently.
- Music & Earbuds - Use these tools to find & stay focused.
- Let the Sediment Settle - Some folks use cleaning or organization to find creativity.
Sharon then shared her journey from part-time gallery worker to her extraordinary career as a public artist. She also shared her personal process, and how she finds inspiration.
Some of the gems from the discussion were:
- “Art can be a strong outlet to drive change.” - @Sharon Dowell
- “I paint to create, and escape to, a little world.” - @gelyart
- Put yourself in places where your people & passion live, then explore. - @pinkmentornetwork
- “Everything sounds ridiculous until it works.” - @dishwitrish